About BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY (BTA)
BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY (BTA) is a unique private training provider based in Oval, London, established to deliver solid, complete and compulsory compliance premier training.
We offer a wide range of qualification-based, work-based and job-seeker training for adults and young people alike.
We pride our self for providing quality training at unbeatable prices. Being cheap in price does not mean that we compromise on quality, as we:
- provide excellent services to our clients/students
- pride our self in being helpful to our clients/students
- go the extra mile for our clients/students; supporting and guiding them
- work differently from our competitors
At BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY (BTA), we believe that when people are your business, the training and development of staff is integral to your success.
We also believe that with our combination of expertise and experience, and together with a commitment to high quality, cost effective training, we can provide tailor-made programmes to suit any client/student.
By working in partnership with clients/students, we are better able to understand their specific needs and thereby deliver solutions to suit. Through all our work, we hold strong-to-certain key values, such as:
- Commitment to providing a high quality service
- Empathy with clients/students in order to prioritise their needs
- Flexibility – Courses and programs can be held at your facility or ours; courses can be held on weekdays and or weekends to suit.
- Cost–effective: Our courses provide economical professional development training
We believe in action and producing results for our clients. A simple step by step process helps us to get the brief right, design creative training solutions and deliver effective training every time.
Courses can be tailored to suit the needs and requirements of all individuals covering all ages. People can attend individual courses or there can be a bundle package put together covering more than one course. Our courses can be organised at various locations in London and England, UK ensuring that all our courses are taught locally and ensuring that people from local communities do not have to travel to different regions.