CANCELLATION REFUND POLICY
An applicant rejected by BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY is entitled to a refund of all monies paid.
An applicant who provides written notice of cancellation within three (3) working days, excluding weekends and Bank holidays, of completing enrolment is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, excluding 25% of the stated cost of the course or £75.00, whichever is less , non-refundable registration fee.
An applicant requesting cancellation more than three (3) days after completing enrolment and making an initial payment, but before the first day of class is entitled to a refund of all monies paid, excluding a maximum tuition fee of 15% of the stated cost of the course or £75.00, whichever is less.
- A learner choosing to withdraw from the academy after the beginning of classes is to notify the Centre Manager in writing. The notice must include the expected last date of attendance and be signed and dated by the learner.
- If special circumstances arise, a learner may request, in writing a leave of absence, which must include the date the learner anticipates the leave to start and end. The withdrawal date will be the date the learner is scheduled to return from the leave of absence but fails to do so.
- A learner will be deemed to be withdrawn from the academy if he/she misses five consecutive instructional days and all of the days are unexcused.
- All refunds must be submitted within 45 days of the determination of the withdrawal date.
Tuition refunds will be determined as follows:
|Percentage/Proportion of Total Course Taught by Withdrawal Date||Tuition Refund|
|Less than 25%||75% of course cost|
|25% up to but less than 50%||50% of course cost|
|50% up to but less than 75%||25% of course cost|
|75% or more||No Refund|
NOTICE TO BUYER?
- Do not sign this agreement before you have read it or if it contains any blank spaces.
- This agreement is legally binding. Both sides of the contract is biding only when the agreement is accepted, signed, and dated by the authorised official of the academy or the admin officer at the academy’s principal place of business. Read both sides before signing.
- You are entitled to an exact copy of this agreement and any disclosure pages you sign.
- This agreement and other relevant policies constitute the entire agreement between the learner and the academy.
- A Fee of £40.00 per Examination/Module is payable should a learner wish to retake any Examination/Module.
- A Fee of £25.00 per week of extension of deadline is payable should a learner wish to extend a set deadline
- A Fee of £25.00 is payable for the replacement of certificate.
- Even though the academy will provide work assistance, the academy does not guarantee job placement to learners upon course completion.
- The academy reserves the right to reschedule the course start date if the number of learners scheduled is too small.
- The academy reserves the right to terminate a learner’s training for non-payment of tuition or failure to abide by established standards of conduct.
- The academy does not guarantee the transferability of credits to a college, university or institution. Any decision on the comparability, appropriateness and applicability of credit and whether they should be accepted is the decision of the receiving institution.
A. I have carefully read and received an exact copy of this enrolment agreement.
B. I understand that the academy may terminate my enrolment if fail to comply with attendance, academic,and financial requirements or if I fail to abide by established standards of behaviour. While enrolled in the academy, I understand that I must maintain satisfactory academic progress and that my financial obligation to the academy must be paid in full before a certificate may be awarded.
C. I understand that the academy does not guarantee job placement to learners upon course completion.
D. I understand that complaints, which can be not be resolved by direct negation with the academy in accordance to its written complaints procedure, can further be raised with the relevant Qualifications Regulators, for example Of qual and the SQA Accreditation should the Centre & Awarding Organisation be unable to resolve the complaint.
ACCEPTANCE OF CONTRACT
The undersigned, I have carefully read and fully understand this agreement and acknowledge receipt of a copy. It is further understood and agreed that this agreement overrides all prior contemporaneous verbal or written agreements and may not be modified without the written agreement of the learner and the Academy Official. I also understand that if I default upon this agreement, I will be responsible for payment of any collection fees or legal fees incurred by BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY.
My signature below denotes that I have read and understand all aspects of this agreement and do recognise my legal responsibilities in regards to this contract.
Signature of Learner…………………….. Date…../…../20…..
Signature of Learner…………………….. Date…../…../20…..
I hereby certify that………………has been interviewed by me and in my judgement,meets all criteria for acceptance as a learner in the:
(Name of Course):………………….,at BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY.
I further certify that there has been no verbal or written agreement s or promises other than those appearing on this agreement.
Signature of Academy Official……………………… Date…../…../20…..