BRICKHOUSE TRAINING ACADEMY is committed to providing equal opportunities for candidates, applicants for employment and employees. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment which values diversity and is free from harassment, victimization, and discrimination and bullying.
We aim to provide an inclusive environment which values diversity and maintains a working, learning and social environment in which the rights and dignity of all its staff and candidates are respected to assist them in reaching their full potential.
We assess each individual on their ability and do not make judgments based on age, gender, marital status, colour, disability, ethnic or national origin, religious or sexual orientation.
What we ask of you
- To understand and comply with the policy.
- To make sure that the employees or candidates own behaviour and language do not cause misunderstanding or offence.
- To inform HR & Administration Department if an employee or candidates experiences any form of discrimination, bullying or harassment, so that impartial and confidential advice and support can be provided.
- To be willing to stand up against harassment.
Procedure – How we put our Policy into Practice
- We base our decisions on merit and ability in all aspects of study, employment, recruitment, promotion, training etc.
- We try to attract applications from all genders and races.
- We regard all staff as potentially suitable for all vacancies, including management positions, regardless of background.
- We do not discriminate when we carry out performance reviews.
- We give all staff the same training opportunities. Training materials are nonbiased and the Training Department will do all they can to accommodate special needs.
- We provide innovative and flexible working arrangements to meet the needs of our employees and trainees and those of the business.
- We view harassment as unacceptable and will investigate incidents fully.
- Make this policy available to all staff and candidates for training.
- Regularly review the terms of this policy.