First aid Course
Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) course
The Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work course is suitable for candidates who are planning to work within the industry as an Emergency First Aider in the workplace or for those who are already working in the industry.
To obtain a Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF), learners will need to be aged 16 and over, attend a training course for a minimum 24 guided learning hours, including breaks, and pass the examination.
The Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) is a 3-day course.
Structure of Course
The Level 3 Award in First Aid at Work (QCF) course, which contains two compulsory modules, is delivered once a month at various training venues/centres across London.
Modules covered are:
- Emergency First Aid in the workplace
- Recognition and Management of illness in the workplace
Contents of module:
- The roles and responsibilities of the Emergency First Aider
- Assessing an accident
- Recognising signs and symptoms of injuries and illness
- Assisting a casualty who is suffering from major injury or illness, chest injuries, spinal injuries and anaphylaxis.
Assessment method is by assignment, oral and/or written questions and practical demonstration
At the end of the training course, successful learners will be issued an Emergency First Aid at Work Certificate and a wallet-sized plastic card which contains their qualification. The certificate issued will be valid for 3 years.
Condition of Entry
Learners must have a basic knowledge and level of English skills before enrolment.
Please check our forthcoming course dates and
Book a course near you now.